What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you purchase an online course, join our mailing list, fill in a contact or booking form for one of our courses, workshops or individual coaching or mentoring sessions. When booking or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. When bookings are received for children under the age of 18, the information must be provided by the legal guardian.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
- (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails to our newsletter list
- To respond to your contact request
- To personalise your experience
- (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please fill in the contact form or send us an email and we will remove you from any future communication.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, sending out online store orders or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We use a secure server across all our sites and membership portals, which is checked for malware weekly. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. We currently use PayPal for all transactions however we may use two payment gateways – Stripe and PayPal in the future.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We are compliant with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age, with all bookings for our programs to be completed and paid for by the legal guardian.