I am passionate about presenting The Daring Way, Rising Strong and the Gifts of Imperfection to an assortment of organisations. We have presented workshops and presentations at schools, mental health and AOD organisations, women’s groups, women’s support services and the wider community. Being a dynamic emotional wellness speaker I empower and inspire others to show up, be seen and live brave. Some of the topics that I have presented at Team and Leaderships Meetings are –
- Self Punishment vs Self Compassion
- The Anatomy of Trust – How to build trust within your team
- The Anatomy of Trust – How to build trust within your self
- The Anatomy of Trust – How to talk about TRUST – Emotional Literacy
- The Ten Guideposts to Wholehearted living and why they are crucial to your personal and professional life
- Vulnerability and Creativity are the key to successful relationships
- Emotional Literacy – What’s that!
- Boundaries and why they are critical to success personally and professionally
- How to practice being your authentic self
- Wellbeing – How to move from surviving to thriving!
- Living BIG – Boundaries, Integrity and Generosity and why this is so important in building relationships with yourself and others
- How to develop Professional Resilience
I love to give back to the community and am available for secondary consults, focus groups and a variety of other topics related to Peer Work in Mental Health & Wellness Settings as well as topics related to Shame Resilience Theory and The Daring Way™ Please feel free to contact me to discuss how I can support you at your next team meeting.